WFRP2 Pit - Adventure Resource

A WFRP2 (Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2) Blog designed to keep my ideas online when creating adventures. Others can use it too for idea's if they wish.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Campaign : Reign in Blood

This is a campaign in which I'll be running my players. Of course, alot of this will probably change on the fly as I run it, have a tendency with doing that. But, for the time being this is the standard basis of the campaign. What people see here is basically creating off the top of my head, therefore there isn't much spelling corrections even though I do spell pretty well, as well as adventure depth. People may find this appealing since it leaves alot of room to add your own variety of idea's to make it your own if you choose to use it.

*Note: original story has been altered, this is the new campaign.

~ Campaign: Reign in Blood ~

Red Vengeance

Eye for an Eye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this! Gave me some good idea's for my adventure!

June 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home